Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's the point of this?

You know how you sometimes want to just talk about random views? In a way where you can let the world know, yet at the same time, remain anonymous? Well, this is the place. It isn't connected to my Facebook page, so people won't know who I am. Heck, I even have a different email address for this. It's totally the place where I can talk about whatever I want. Yes, every WTF and not-so-WTF thing....I can even complain about family and they would probably never find out (while my parents are pretty web-savvy for baby boomers, they aren't really into the blog thing (i.e. they are NOT on Facebook, nor do they really believe in it)). Toronto's a big city, I can be just about any woman in the city, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget